Escali Scales - Care and Warranty
We know you will love your Escali scale, we even guarantee it! Escali is proud to offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Because we are confident that you will love your Escali scale. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Escali scale within thirty days of purchase, please contact Escali for warranty service via our online warranty form.
In addition to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Escali also guarantees its products against defects in material and workmanship in the product under normal use for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
All Escali scales are fully tested before we ship them to our dealers and distributors. Although it isn't likely to happen, some scales might show a problem performing to their standards. Most problems can be avoided or even fixed by applying one or more of the following tips:
Tips on Using Your Escali Scale
- Weighing items over the maximum weight capacity will cause an error to display. Immediately remove overweight items to avoid causing permanent damage to the scale. Also, scales have delicate sensors, so avoid rough treatment, shaking and vibration.
- Make sure your scale's battery has enough power. Scales will read inaccurately with low power batteries.
- Unless otherwise stated, Escali scales are not waterproof. Please do not expose to moisture.
- The display value may be affected by electromagnetic disturbances from other electronic equipment that operate near your scale, such as radios, microwaves, cell phones etc. If this occurs, move the device that is causing the disturbance and turn the scale off and restart.
- Make sure your scale is at normal room temperature. If your scale is not at normal room temperature, please wait several hours before using it.
- Only use your scale on a stable horizontal surface.
- Escali scales are precision instruments, and should be taken care of as such.
Our Exclusive Limited Warranty is extended only to the original end-user of the accompanying Escali product. The limited warranty is valid only within the borders of the country where the product was originally purchased.
Our warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in the product under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Escali will repair or replace, without charge for labor and parts, any defective product or component. Please contact Escali for warranty service via our online warranty form.
You are solely responsible for failure of the product which results from misapplication, alteration or abuse of the product, and Escali assumes no liability as to the consequence of such events under the terms of the warranty. The warranty does not cover damage to the product due to inadequate maintenance, normal wear and tear or unauthorized modification. While Escali has made every reasonable effort to provide clear and accurate technical information about the application of the product, Escali assumes no liability for any events arising out of the use or inability to use this technical information.