Making Milk Soap from Scratch - How to Use Milk in Your Handmade Cold Process Soap. Take the fundamentals of making Cold Process Soap to the next level with Anne-Marie Faiola - owner of Bramble Berry soapmaking supplies, hostess of Soap Queen TV, and blogger at Soap Queen.com. Anne-Marie has been making soap since she was 16 years old and has been experimenting and trying new techniques ever since. She presents different methods of incorporating milk into your cold process soap in an easy to understand reference for beginners and seasoned Soapmakers.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions with photographs
- Four different soapmaking with milk methods
- 10 reliable recipes
- How to make your own nut milk
- List of common INCI terms
- Safe lye handling techniques.
42 pages, paperback, color diagrams