Learn to save time and simplify your soapmaking process. Written by Kenna at Amathia Soapworks, this digital E-Book helps you to spend more time on the creative, fun parts of making cold process soap.
This is an electronic file in PDF format - once your payment is processed (usually within 24 hours) you will be able to download a copy from your account. If you need any help - just call us!
Efficiency in Scaling: Introduction to Masterbatching is 27 pages of useful information for the soapmaker considering scaling their production and batching their oils and/or lye solution, including:
- The Benefits of Masterbatching - How batching soapmaking oils and lye solution can benefit every soapmaker
- Prerequisites of Masterbatching – What you need to know, do, and have before you start
- The Three Limitations - Common limitations encountered by soapmakers including design, formulas, and physical limitations
- Overcoming Limitations - Possible solutions to common limitations
- Batching Oils - Procedures, equipment, safety information, tips and tricks
- Batching Lye Solution - Procedures, equipment, safety information, tips and tricks
- Batching Other Ingredients in Soapmaking - Fragrances, essential oils, colorants, and additives
- Compilation of Resource Links - Suppliers, lye calculators, DIY equipment, videos, and more