Red Palm Oil
Add this oil to your cold process soap to create firm bars. It also adds a beautiful orange color.
This palm oil comes from a supplier that's part of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
This product can stain molds. Undiluted red palm oil can stain skin.
- Melting Point: 95 ℉
- Oil Color: Orange
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.22
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Red Palm Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Elaeis Guineensis Oil
- Extraction Method: Expeller pressed
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 33 percent, though we recommend around 20 percent or less because of the staining. Lotions and creams up to 3 percent. Balms up to 3 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions