Stephenson African Black Soap Melt and Pour
Stephenson African Black Soap Melt and Pour is so easy to use. Just melt, customize with your favorite colors and scents, and pour into a mold. This base has 5 percent African Black Soap so it feels cleansing and moisturizing on the skin.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Oleate, Shea Butter, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Cut the base into small, uniform cubes. Place them into a heat-safe container and melt in the microwave using 10 to 30 second bursts, stirring between each one. Mix in any additives, pour into molds, and spritz with alcohol to pop bubbles. Let the soap fully cool and harden for 4 to 24 hours, unmold, and enjoy.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions