Gentle Quick Mix
If you're ready to try making soap from scratch, pick up palm-free Gentle Quick Mix. It makes the process easy - just melt the oils, measure into a container, and start blending.
This moisturizing recipe gives you plenty of time to create intricate cold process soap designs. You don't have to worry about formulating your own recipes or buying all the oils individually. We do the work for you, and you get consistent and reliable results every time.
We make this mix locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Product Details
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.15
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.21
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Vitamin E
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera Oil, Brassica Napus Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Tocopherol Oil
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Melt the Quick Mix bags in the microwave on 30 second bursts with the cap on. Shake well and measure into a container. The 10" Silicone Loaf Mold will hold 33 oz. Quick Mix, 4.7 oz. lye, and 11 oz. distilled water. The 5 lb. Wood Loaf Mold will hold 54 oz. Quick Mix, 7.8 oz. lye, and 17 oz. distilled water. Make 50 pounds of soap with 35 lb. Quick Mix, 80.6 oz. lye, and 185 oz. distilled water.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions