Shea Facial Soap Quick Mix
This recipe is made with lightweight and moisturizing oils that are perfect for the face. You also have a good amount of time to work with it, so it works well for intricate designs like swirls and layers.
You don't have to worry about formulating your own recipes or buying all the oils individually. We do the work for you, and you get consistent and reliable results every time. We make this mix locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Product Details
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.15
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.22
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Babassu Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Tamanu Oil, Argan Oil, Vitamin E
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil, Argania Spinosa Oil, Tocopherol Oil
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Melt the Quick Mix bags in the microwave on 30 second bursts with the cap on. Mix is ready when fully melted and transparent. Shake well before using. Use lye calculator to determine correct ratio of distilled water and lye to add to quick mix.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions