Frosted Sea Glass Fragrance Oil
Product Description Frosted Sea Glass Fragrance Oil will be your new favorite! It's a fresh mix of bergamot, lily of the valley, dewy greens, water, ozone, lavender, eucalyptus, cedarwood, oakmoss, resin, and musk.
It's the perfect addition to handmade soap, lotion, bath salts, and more.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 180 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Green
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions