Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
You need this natural essential oil in your collection. The classic lavender scent works well in diffusers, handmade soap, lotion, scrub, and more. Compared to other lavender scents, it has more fresh notes.
This product is made from a blend of lavender essential oils, which creates a dependable scent. You don't have to worry about crop variation.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 150 ℉
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Ingredients (Common Name): Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Lavandula Angustifolia
- Origin: France
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Flowers
- Shelf Life: 1-2 Years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Light
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Light
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and discoloration was noted after 30 days. Tested using the Bramble Berry Coconut Soy Wax blend.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions