Palmarosa Essential Oil
You need this natural essential oil in your collection. It adds an irresistible floral scent to diffusers, handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. The scent is similar to rose or geranium.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Light yellow
- Scent Family: Floral
- Ingredients (Common Name): Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cymbopogon martini
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Grass
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions