Color handmade soap naturally with activated charcoal. It creates a gorgeous black/gray shade.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Activated Charcoal
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Carbo activatus
- Extraction Method: High temperature steam activation
- Part of Plant: Wood
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: For cold process soap, mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of a lightweight oil. Add 1 dispersed teaspoon at a time at trace. You can also infuse this powder. You can use up to 1 tablespoon of color per pound of soap. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 dispersed teaspoon at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions