If you're looking for an easy way to add luxury to DIY soap and lotion, you'll love lime butter. It leaves skin feeling smooth and the fresh lime scent will be a customer favorite.
The butter is made with lime peel oil that's cold pressed, refined, and distilled. That process eliminates photosensitivity issues, which means you can use it in leave-on products like body butter and lip balm.
- Product Details
- Melting Point: 122 ℉
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.19
- Scent of Oil: Fruity
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sweet Almond Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lime Peel Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 12% - Lotions and creams up to 5% - Balms up to 100%
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions