Damaged Orders or Missing Items: We can issue a refund or replace your missing, incorrect, or damaged items within 30 days of purchase. Please check your order as soon as possible. If anything is missing or incorrect, call 877-627-7883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It helps if you have your order number and a list of the items.
If your order is damaged, please take photos of the items, box, and labels and email it to us. If you choose a replacement, we’ll ship it to the original shipping address. If a package is sent to an incorrect address and returned to us, you are responsible for the cost to ship it again.
International Shipping: We do ship internationally. Please read our International Shipping Policies for more information.
Order Cancellations: We allow cancellations up to one hour after the order is placed. First, log into your Bramble Berry account. Then, click My Orders - you’ll see options to reorder or cancel. The cancel option is only available if it’s within the hour time limit.
Bulk or Large Orders: If you need a size larger than we offer on the website, email email@example.com.
Tax Exempt Orders: We’ll update this section with information soon.
Returns: Eligible items must be unused and in saleable condition. That includes packaging, molds, books, stamps, toys, scales, tools, etc. Because we guarantee the safety and purity of our material, we can’t accept returns on any consumables including sodium and potassium hydroxide, essential oils, fragrance oils, colorants, soap bases, herbs, fixed oils, waxes, liquids, powders, butters, or e-books out of our direct control.
If you want to return an item, please call us at 877-627-7883 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days for a resolution or a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
We cannot accept returns without prior authorization. All unsolicited products will not be refunded or returned.
All refunds for the product price are applied to the original method of payment. Original and return shipping costs, associated fees, duties, and taxes will not be refunded. We recommended insuring the return and getting the tracking information.
Please allow us 10 business days to process returns.
Out of Stock Items: While we strive to keep all of our products in stock, they do run out occasionally. If an item goes out of stock while your order is in the fulfillment center, we’ll back order it and ship everything else. We’ll email you to let you know. If you want the back order item removed or if you want to swap it for something else, email email@example.com.
If your order is traveling internationally, we’ll delete the item off your order, refund the difference, and ship the rest.
Payment Methods: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. We do not accept personal checks or money orders.
If your card is declined, it’s likely an incorrect address or security code. We take our customer's security very seriously, so we need the exact billing address and security codes for all of our credit card transactions. You can call us at 877-627-7883 to help with payment. We don’t recommend emailing credit card information.
Bramble Berry Fulfillment Hours: Our fulfillment center is located in Bellingham, WA. We ship orders from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, Monday-Friday. We don’t ship on the weekends or during holidays. Our fulfillment center is not open to walk-in shoppers.
Shipping: Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Major holidays like Christmas and Labor Day are not included in transit times. We’re happy to ship via UPS, UPS Express, FedEx, or USPS.
- USPS normally takes 2-3 transit days, but may take up to 10. If your package goes missing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-627-7883. We have a private insurance program, so you don’t have to contact the post office when smaller packages go missing.
- UPS 2-Day Air orders placed before noon PST will ship the same business day. Orders placed after noon will ship the following business day. UPS 2-Day Air doesn’t deliver on Saturdays or Sundays, so an order placed after noon on Thursday will arrive Monday. If you need guaranteed delivery, this is your best option.
- UPS 3-Day Air orders placed before noon PST will ship the same business day. Orders placed after noon will ship the following business day. UPS 3-Day Air doesn’t deliver on Saturdays or Sundays, so an order placed after noon on Thursday will arrive Tuesday. If you need guaranteed delivery, this is your best option.
- Ground shipping takes around 5 days to deliver in the US from our Bellingham, WA fulfillment center. It can be USPS, UPS, or FedEx at our discretion. Ground doesn’t guarantee any specific delivery time and it can take up to 10 days. Find a list of transit times below. Certain areas of your state may be more easily accessible, so you’ll see it more than once.
- 1 business day: WA
- 2 business days: OR, ID, MT, NV, CA, WA
- 3 business days: ID, CA, NV, UT, AZ, CO, WY, ND, MT, SD, HI
- 4 business days: ND, SD, CO, NM, TX, OK, KS, NE, MN, IA, MO, IL, AK
- 5 business days: TX, LA, AR, MS, AL, GA, FL, SC, TN, IL, KY, IN, MI, OH, NC, VA, WV, PA, NY, VT, ME, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD