This is an essential ingredient in DIY bath bombs and bath truffles. The reaction between citric acid and baking soda creates the delightful fizz.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Citric Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Citric Acid
- Shelf Life: 6 months
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safe For Bath Bomb: yes
- Usage Instructions: For bath bombs, use at a rate of 2 to 1 baking soda to citric acid.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions