Try this natural product in handmade soap, foot soak, balm, scrub, lotion, and lip products. You only need a few crystals to add a strong minty scent and a refreshing cooling sensation.
They're created with a cold extraction method. Essentially, oil is extracted from mint leaves and then frozen. The crystals work in oil and alcohol, but they won't mix into water or glycerin. Out of the jar, they have a very strong scent that can be irritating.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Menthol
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Menthol
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Add the crystals to a lightweight oil and heat on 5 second bursts until they're melted. Use at 0.5 to 2 percent of the total weight of soap, foot soak, balm, scrub, lotion, lip products, and more.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions