Paraben- and formaldehyde-free Optiphen protects against mold and bacteria in lotion and scrub. It's a must-have for people who sell handmade bath and body products.
You can use this preservative for any product with a pH of 4-8. It works best in oil-based recipes.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Optiphen
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 0.3 to 1.5% percent of the total weight in oil-based products like lotion and scrub. Add the Optiphen when your product is 176 F or below. Higher temperatures can degrade the preservative.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions