Raw Shea Butter
- 1.1 lbs
You need this product in your collection. Sourced from Baraka Shea Butter, it's made by hand using techniques passed down through generations. The result is a luxurious butter that feels amazing in DIY soap, lotion, body butter, and more. Learn more about how it's made here.
Because it's unrefined and made by hand, it has a smoky scent and there will be batch variation.
- Product Details
- Melting Point: 90 ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: Smoky
- Ingredients (Common Name): Shea Butter
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Butter
- Origin: Ghana
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 16 percent. Lotions and creams up to 5 percent. Balms up to 100 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions