Lingonberry Spice Fragrance Oil
This fragrance is the perfect mix of fruit and spice. You'll love the comforting notes of apple, frozen berry, lemon, balsam fir, cinnamon, clove, cedarwood, mountain air, and musk.
Try it in handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It also smells amazing in candles.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 1.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Tan
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Medium
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and discoloration was noted after 30 days. Tested using the Bramble Berry Coconut Soy Wax blend.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions