This is a must-have ingredient for DIY skincare projects! Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring molecule in your body. It attracts moisture, which makes your skin feel hydrated and soft.
Ours is derived through fermentation of non-animal sources, so it's vegan. It has a midweight consistency (1.3-1.5 million Daltons) and it works for every skin type. You can use this hyaluronic acid on its own or add it to serums, moisturizers, etc.
Try it today and find out why so many people love it!
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Hyaluronic Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Hyaluronate
- Origin: China
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Sprinkle 0.1-5% powder into a water-soluble base. Stick blend to incorporate, then allow to rest and thicken. A usage rate of 0.25-0.75% creates a thin serum, 1-2% creates a midweight gel, and 3-5% creates a very thick gel. Add 1% preservative when using water.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions