If you make lotion from scratch, you need stearic acid. It thickens the recipe and keeps the emulsion stable. It can also be used for soap, emulsified scrub, and conditioner. This product is derived from vegetable oils.
- Product Details
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.07
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.22
- Ingredients (Common Name): Stearic Acid, Palmatic Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Stearic Acid, Palmatic Acid
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 3 to 5 percent of the total weight in lotion, conditioner, and emulsified scrub. For cold process soap, use at 0.5 percent of the total weight of the oils.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions