African Black Soap Crumbles
- 2.2 lbs
This product is similar to rebatch soap. You can use it on its own, or heat, add water, and press into a mold. Feel free to add your favorite scents and exfoliants.
The crumbles are made with skin-loving ingredients like raw shea butter and coconut oil. Because they're unrefined and handmade, they have a subtle smoky scent and a dark color, and there will be batch variation.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cocoa Pod Ash, Shea Husk Ash (Lye), Raw Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Kale
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Brassica Oleracea Acephala
- Origin: Ghana
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Place a saucepan on the stove set to low. You can also use a slow cooker on high. Add the black soap crumble and a few tablespoons of distilled water. Keep extra water nearby and add as needed. Add in desired fragrance, essential oil or additives. Stir until the soap is pliable enough to press into a mold. This soap is firmer than our other rebatch bases.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions