Natural Lip Gloss Base
Natural Lip Gloss Base has skin-loving oils that add shine and hydration to the lips. It's easy to work with - just melt, customize with color and scent, and pour into containers. We make it locally here in Bellingham, WA.
This base is semi-solid at room temperature and thinner than Lip Balm Base. You can adjust the consistency - add more beeswax to make it firmer, or more fractionated coconut oil to make it thinner. The natural oils do absorb into the lips, so the gloss will need to be reapplied throughout the day.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Fractionated Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Avocado Butter
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Persea Gratissima Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Add up to 5 percent flavor to melted base and mix well
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions