Product Description Use this baobab powder to add something special to DIY masks, scrubs, and soap. It's rich in vitamin C and helps hydrate the skin.
Sourced from Baraka Shea Butter, this powder is harvested by hand using techniques passed down through generations. Because it's unrefined, there will be batch variation.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Baobab Powder
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Adansonia Digitata Fruit Powder
- Origin: Ghana
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap - Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 dispersed teaspoon at a time at trace. Melt and pour soap - Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 dispersed teaspoon at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions