Bubble Boost - CAPB
Product Description This liquid surfactant is a must-have for your projects! It's derived from coconut oil so it's gentle enough to be used on its own, but also works well as a co-surfactant in shampoos, cleansers, and body washes.
Along with adding light lather, Cocamidopropyl Betaine makes recipes more gentle and stabilizes the bubbles. It's also a humectant, so it draws moisture to the skin and keeps it hydrated.
Try it today!
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Water, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Salt, Glycerin
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Water, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Additional Details: 28-31% Active Surfactant Matter. Can thicken liquid formulations containing other surfactants.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Add up to 30% to liquid formulations. For mild formulations, use as sole surfactant. Add 1-8% to bubble bars and bath truffles.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions