$9.99 - $799.00
Olive and Argan Quick Lotion Mix
$9.99 - $799.00
If you're ready to try making lotion from scratch, pick up our exclusive Olive and Argan Quick Lotion Mix. It makes the process easy - just add distilled water and a preservative!
This recipe is made with moisturizing oils that are perfect for the body. You can adjust the liquid amount to make it thinner or thicker, and add your favorite ingredients like fragrance, essential water, or extracts.
You don't have to worry about formulating your own recipes or buying all the oils individually. We do the work for you, and you get consistent and reliable results every time. Learn how to use Quick Lotion Mix along with detailed recipe and usage instructions in the linked article.
- 4 oz. Quick Lotion Mix makes 16 to 33 ounces of lotion
- 16 oz. Quick Lotion Mix makes 64 to133 ounces of lotion
- 5 lbs. Quick Lotion Mix makes 320 to 660 ounces of lotion
We make this mix locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Olive Oil, BTMS-50, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Olea Europaea Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Argania Spinosa Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Mixed Tocopherols
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Melt the Quick Lotion Mix bag in the microwave on 30 second bursts with the cap on until it's around 160 F. Shake well. Combine 12-25% Quick Lotion Base with distilled water that's around 160 F. Use a stick blender to fully emulsify. Once cooled, add 1% preservative and pour lotion into containers.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions