Cashmere Fragrance Oil
You need this fragrance in your collection. The mix of blueberry, white freesia, wild grape, pomegranate, lily, magnolia, green vines, cashmere, and violet is hard to beat.
It smells amazing in DIY soap, lotion, and body butter.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 3.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Tan
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Medium
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Additional Details: This fragrance oil was reformulated for IFRA 49 in May 2023. See Specifications for details.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions