Lavender Fine Essential Oil
You'll love this natural essential oil in diffusers, handmade soap, scrubs, and more. It's collected from high-altitude crops in France. The plants have a short growing season and limited availability.
Compared to other lavender scents, it has more light herby notes.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 160 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Scent Family: Floral
- Ingredients (Common Name): Lavender Fine Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Lavandula Angustifolia
- Origin: France
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Flowers
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions