Add this ingredient to handmade deodorizing products. It will keep you fresh and clean.
How it works: The 'Saccharomyces Ferment' is a yeast enzyme that uses ammonia (the smelly stuff in sweat) to make amino acids. We can’t smell amino acids, but fungi can use them to grow. To keep fungi from growing under the arm, preservatives potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate inhibit bacterial growth but don't alter the enzyme function.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Deodorant Additive
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Saccharomyces Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Deodorant additive is water soluble. Add it to products when they're 140 F or cooler. It can be used at 2 to 3 percent in deodorant and 3 to 5 percent in household deodorizer.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions