- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Lavender
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Lavandula sp.
- Origin: France
- Part of Plant: Flowers
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Sprinkle on top of soap or mix the flowers into scrubs or bath salts. To infuse, heat the flowers and the oil of your choice in a slow cooker for 1 to 4 hours or place in an airtight container and leave at room temperature for 4 to 6 weeks. A general usage rate is about 1 tablespoon per pound of oil.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions