You'll love allantoin powder in handmade lotion. It draws moisture to the skin so it stays hydrated all day long. You can add it to other water-based recipes like toner and setting spray.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Allantoin
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Glyoxyldiureide
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Add at 0.5 percent of the total weight in water based products like lotion. Add to hot water and stir until it dissolves.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions