Beet Root Powder
This vibrant powder looks stunning in person and in water-based products. However, it doesn't infuse into oils and fades to a gray/brown color in soap. It's still an excellent addition to your recipes though - it's full of vitamins, magnesium, and folate.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Beet Root Powder
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Beta vulgaris
- Part of Plant: root
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with one eighth tsp. of beet root powder per pound of water based product.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions