Baking soda is an amazing multi-purpose product. It controls odor, absorbs oil, and gently exfoliates the skin. It also creates the fizz in bath bombs when it's paired with citric acid.
Try baking soda in handmade bath bombs, scrub, bath salts, and natural cleaning products.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Baking Soda
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Bicarbonate
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: For bath bombs, use at a 2 to 1 ratio with citric acid. For scrub and natural cleaners, use up to 100 percent of the total weight. For bath salts, melt and pour, and rebatch soap, start with 1 teaspoon per pound of product. Not recommended for cold process soap.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions