Color handmade soap naturally with spinach powder. It creates a gorgeous light green shade.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Spinach Powder
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Spinacia Oleracea
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: For Cold process soap Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of a lightweight oil. Add 1 dispersed teaspoon at a time at trace. You can also infuse this powder. You can use up to 1 tablespoon of color per pound of soap. For Melt and pour soap Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 dispersed teaspoon at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions