Evening Primrose Extract
You only need a few drops of evening primrose extract to add something special to handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It's gentle and soothing, so it's great for those with sensitive or mature skin.
This is a botanical extract and not an essential oil. It does not have a scent.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Evening Primrose Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oenothera Biennis Flower Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Use at 1 to 2 percent of the total weight in soap, lotion, conditioner, scrub, and bath bombs. It's lip safe up to 1 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions