You only need a few drops of nettle extract to add something special to handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It helps moisturize the skin and hair.
This is a botanical extract and not an essential oil. It does not have a scent.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Nettle Extract
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Urtica Dioica Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Use at 3 to 5 percent of the total weight in soap, lotion, conditioner, scrub, and bath bombs. It's lip safe at a usage rate of 0.5 to 3 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions