Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein
Product Description Our hair is made of keratin, which is protein, so it’s no surprise that protein is great for your hair. Hydrolyzed proteins are broken down into their constituent amino acids, which makes it easier for them to penetrate and to coat the hair. Hydrolyzed keratin protein forms a coating along the hair shaft, helping to keep moisture in and protect your hair from environmental stressors. It can also soften and strengthen hair, leaving it less prone to breakage and damage. Hydrolyzed keratin protein is also great for your skin, helping to keep it hydrated and protected. It produces a soft feel on the skin or in your hair. In body washes and shampoos, it can stabilize the lather, making them last longer. This product is water soluble, so it mixes easily with any water-based or emulsified product. Give this nourishing ingredient a try in your next project and see the benefits for yourself.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Light Brown
- Ingredients (Common Name): Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Can be used up to 8% in cold process soaps, lotions, shampoos, and conditioners. Will not work in oil only (anhydrous) products.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions