Lavender Essential Water
This floral water is an excellent base for DIY soap, lotion, or toner. It's purified water infused with lavender essential oil for a floral and earthy scent. It can be used on its own as a facial or linen spray, or try it in place of distilled water in cold process soap and lotion.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Lavender Essential Water, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use essential water on its own as a facial or linen spritz, or use it in place of distilled water in lotion and cold process soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions