French Gray Sea Salt - Coarse
Coarse French gray sea salt is the perfect addition to handmade soap, scrubs, and bath bombs. It looks beautiful and it helps scrub away dirt and excess oil from the skin.
The natural color comes from mineral-rich salt ponds in the Guerande region of France, where it's harvested by hand.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sea Salt
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Chloride
- Origin: France
- Shelf Life: Best within 1 to 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Additional Details: 2.0 - 4.0mm grain size
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with 1 teaspoon of salt per pound of soap, scrub, etc.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions