Natural Colorant Samplerhttps://www.brambleberry.com/shop-by-product/samplers/colorants/natural-colorant-sampler/CB603148.html
SAVE 20% NOW - SITEWIDE SALE!
Offer ends 2/17/2020 at 11:59 pm PST.
Promotion Exclusions: Gift cards, select Stephenson and SFIC bases, select products and sizes, customized or bulk orders, new candle collection items. Discount automatically applied. No coupon necessary. Can't be combined with any other coupons or offers for the sale duration. Offer available while supplies last. No rainchecks. Bulk and wholesale orders excluded.
- Kit Yields: 8 colorant samples
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: These are general guidelines. Make sure to check each colorant page for instructions before use. For Cold process soap: Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of a lightweight oil. Add 1 dispersed teaspoon at a time at trace. You can also infuse the powder. You can use up to 1 tablespoon of color per pound of soap.For Melt and pour soap Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 dispersed teaspoon at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCEPinterest Facebook Twitter Instagram Email
Email this project to your friends.
Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your project photos.