African Black Soap Quick Mix
This recipe contains 5% African black soap, so it feels amazing on the skin. There will be small speckles in your finished bars.
You don't have to worry about formulating your own recipes or buying all the oils individually. We do the work for you, and you get consistent and reliable results every time.
We make this mix locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Product Details
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, African Black Soap (Raw Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Kale) Raw Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Vitamin E
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Brassica Napus Oil, African Black Soap (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Brassica Oleracea Acephala), Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Mixed Tocopherols
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Additional Details: Settling is expected, shake well before using. Small pieces of black soap will be visible even after heating.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Melt the Quick Mix bags in the microwave on 30 second bursts with the cap on. Mix is ready when fully melted and transparent. Shake well before using. Use lye calculator to determine correct ratio of distilled water and lye to add to quick mix.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions