Aluminum Free Deodorant Base
This aluminum-free base is a great alternative to store-bought deodorant. It's easy to work with - just melt, customize with scent, and pour into containers.
This base contains natural enzymes that fight body odor and aloe vera to nourish the underarms. It's an oil-free formula that dries quickly.
We make it locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): DPG, Aloe Vera Liquid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Tapioca Starch, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Water, Sodium Stearate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Optiphen
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Tapioca Starch (and) Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Stearate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: For the 4 oz. size, scoop the base into a heat safe container and melt in the microwave on 10 second bursts. The base needs to be 130 F or below, otherwise the enzymes will degrade. Stir in fragrance if desired. Pour into containers. The 16 oz. size comes in a heat safe bag. Put that in the microwave with the cap on and melt on 10 second bursts. Pour into a heat safe bowl, stir in fragrance if desired, and pour into containers.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions