Aluminum Free Deodorant Base
This aluminum-free base is a great alternative to store-bought deodorant. It's easy to work with - just melt, customize with scent, and pour into containers.
This base contains natural enzymes that fight body odor and aloe vera to nourish the underarms. It's an oil-free formula that dries quickly.
We make it locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Ingredients (Common Name): DPG, Aloe Vera Liquid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Tapioca Starch, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Water, Sodium Stearate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Optiphen
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Tapioca Starch (and) Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Stearate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions