SFIC LCP Clear Melt And Pour Soap Base
LCP Clear Melt and Pour Soap is so easy to use. Just melt, customize with your favorite colors and scents, and pour into a mold.
LCP stands for "like cold process." The base is firmer and doesn't have as much glycerin, meaning it's less likely to sweat than regular bases. It's perfect for embedding in cold process soap or for use in humid climates.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cut the base into small, uniform cubes. Place them into a heat-safe container and melt in the microwave using 10 to 30 second bursts, stirring between each one. Mix in any additives, pour into molds, and spritz with alcohol to pop bubbles. Let the soap fully cool and harden for 4 to 24 hours, unmold, and enjoy.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions