SFIC Hemp Melt And Pour Soap Base
Hemp Melt and Pour Soap is so easy to use. Just melt, customize with your favorite colors and scents, and pour into a mold. This base has 5 percent Hemp Seed Oil so it feels creamy and moisturizing on the skin.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Propylene Glycol (of vegetable origin), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Oat protein (conditioner)
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Olea Europaea Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cut the base into small, uniform cubes. Place them into a heat safe container and melt in the microwave using 10 to 30 second bursts, stirring between each one. Mix in any additives, pour into molds, and spritz with alcohol to pop bubbles. Let the soap fully cool and harden for 4 to 24 hours, unmold, and enjoy.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions