SFIC Shaving Melt And Pour Soap Base
Shaving Melt and Pour Soap is so easy to use. Just melt, customize with your favorite colors and scents, and pour into a mold.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Propylene Glycol (of vegetable origin), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Oat protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner)
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract, Triticum Vulgare Protein Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cut the base into small, uniform cubes. Place them into a heat safe container and melt in the microwave using 10 to 30 second bursts, stirring between each one. Mix in any additives, pour into molds, and spritz with alcohol to pop bubbles. Let the soap fully cool and harden for 4 to 24 hours, unmold, and enjoy.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions