What makes this butter truly special is where it comes from. It's sourced from a co-op in the Amazon that employs local people and pays them fairly. That means most of the sales go right back into the community.
This cupuacu butter is also wild harvested and sustainable. The fruit is cold pressed two times to get every last drop, and any by-products are used in animal feed.
- Product Details
- Melting Point: 93 ℉
- Oil Color: Tan
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.21
- Scent of Oil: Chocolate
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cupuacu Butter
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter
- Origin: Brazil
- Extraction Method: Cold Press
- Shelf Life: 1.5 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 15 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 100 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions