Lanolin - Ultra Refined
Try lanolin in DIY lip balm, lotion, and body butter. It has a waxy texture that locks moisture in, so it's perfect for those with dry skin.
This product is extracted from freshly-shorn sheep wool. No animals are hurt in the process.
- Melting Point: 102 ℉
- Oil Color: Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.07
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.11
- Scent of Oil: Musky
- Ingredients (Common Name): Lanolin
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Lanolin
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 5 percent. Lotions and creams up to 20 percent. Balms up to 20 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions