Shea butter is a staple in any maker's collection. You'll love how moisturizing and luxurious it feels in DIY soap, lotion, and body butter. It's also a great option for lip products.
- Melting Point: 90 ℉
- Oil Color: White
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Shea Butter
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 16 percent. Lotions and creams up to 5 percent. Balms up to 100 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions