Sea Clay Color Block
1 color block
- 1 color block
Easily tint your DIY melt and pour soap with this natural Sea Clay Color Block. Don't worry about working with messy powder or clumps in finished products - just add shavings to melted soap and it will mix in smoothly.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sea Clay, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Hydrous Alumina Silicate, Cocos Nucifera, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract
- Origin: USA
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Additional Details: These color blocks are natural, so there may be batch variation.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Add shavings of the color block to warm melt and pour soap and stir to fully incorporate. It colors up to 5 pounds of soap. The example pictured above uses 16 grams of color block in 1 pound of Clear Melt and Pour Soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions