Sea Clay Color Block
1 color block
- 1 color block
Product Description Easily tint your DIY melt and pour soap with this natural Sea Clay Color Block. Don't worry about working with messy powder or clumps in finished products - just add shavings to melted soap and it will mix in smoothly.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sea Clay, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Hydrous Alumina Silicate, Cocos Nucifera, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract
- Origin: USA
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Additional Details: These color blocks are natural, so there may be batch variation.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Add shavings of the color block to warm melt and pour soap and stir to fully incorporate. It colors up to 5 pounds of soap. The example pictured above uses 16 grams of color block in 1 pound of Clear Melt and Pour Soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions