Aqua Lab Color
Product Description This aqua colorant is so easy to use and you'll love the way it looks. Just add a few drops of the diluted liquid to DIY soap and lotion. Learn how to dilute and preserve Lab Colors here.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Water, Green 5, Optiphen ND
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aqua/Eau/Water, D&C Green No. 5 (CI 61570), Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Color Bleeds?: yes
- Usage Instructions: This Lab Color needs to be diluted before use. Start with a few drops of diluted Lab Color in melt and pour and cold process soap. Stir to combine and add more if desired. Be sure to add a preservative to diluted color.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions