Canary Lab Color
This canary colorant is so easy to use and you'll love the way it looks. Just add a few drops of the diluted liquid to DIY soap and lotion.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Water, Yellow 5, Optiphen ND
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aqua/Eau/Water, FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Color Bleeds?: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: This LabColor needs to be diluted before use. Start with a few drops of diluted LabColor in melt and pour and cold process soap. Stir to combine and add more if desired. For the best results in cold process soap, we recommend forcing gel phase.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions